Canadian Visa; Sepehr Law Firm;

Visa and Immigration to Canada

Canadian Visa

If you wish to go to Canada to visit family, discover its natural beauties, for vacation, study, or work, you will have to apply for the Canadian temporary resident visa. Sepehr Synergistic Solutions International Law firm, in collaboration with Justicia Legal Practice in Canada provides the following services:

Temporary Resident Visas:

  • Visitors (Tourist)
  • Students
  • Workers

Visitor or Tourist Visa

Visitors, who wish to go to Canada for a visit, may or may not need a visa to enter Canada. Citizens of some countries including Iran do need a visa to go to Canada as visitors.

There are four types of Visitor Visa:

  1. Single entry visa
    This type of visa will be issued when the purpose of entry is limited such as participating in a one-off event.
  2. Multiple-entry visa
    The maximum validity period for this type of visa is matched to maximum validity of the applicant’s passport.
  3. Transit visit
    It is generally required for travel through Canada to another country.
  4. Super visa
    Foreign nationals who are the parents of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident can apply for the parent and grandparent super visa.

What documents are required?

  • Valid travel document (such as a passport)
  • Recent passport photo
  • Proof of having enough money for your visit to Canada.
  • proof of employment
  • letter of invitation from relatives or friends in Canada
  • documents convincing an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit

Applicant from 29 countries including Afghanistan, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Somalia, Syria and Sudan are required to present themselves to a visa application center for the collection of biometric information- currently fingerprints and photographs- to confirm the applicant’s identity.

Apply for Visitor Visa
We can help you and your family through the process of visiting Canada. We will provide you with all the information and assistance required to have a convenient visit to Canada. Before applying for a visitor visa, there are some details you should know about Temporary Resident Visas and visiting Canada. Contact us today to determine your eligibility for Canadian visa.

Student Visa
Canada welcomes more than 200,000 students from foreign jurisdictions each year. If you intend to study at a Canadian educational institution you must apply for a study permit. A study permit, once issued, allows a foreign national to study in Canada at an approved institute for the duration of the specified course or program. It is possible to work in Canada, while you are here as a student, under any Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s (CIC’s) work programs for students.

To be eligible to study in Canada:

  • You must have been accepted by a school, college, university or other educational institution in Canada.
  • You must prove that you have enough money to pay for your: tuition fees; living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada; and return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.
  • You must be a citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada. You may have to provide a police certificate.
  • You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.
  • You must satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay.
  • Upon graduation, a foreign student may apply for a work permit under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program.

Work Visa
Temporary Foreign Workers Program (“TFWP”) has attracted much attention over the past couple of years. The Government of Canada allows the entry of temporary foreign workers to become employed by Canadian employers. Foreign workers must have an approved job offer and a work permit before arriving in Canada.
Kindly contact us to receive further information.